Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me blogging habits

I'm rubbish at blogging. I don't do it nearly as much as I expected I would when I registered this site back in 2005, and what I do write isn't all that entertaining. As such I'm moving all the dull, sciencey type posts to the Null Hypothesis blog (see the side bar for the link, as I cannot be bothered to make the link, though I realise that it would have taken fewer key strokes than this little aside would have). Now about 6 people can read my well interesting thoughts on such scintillating topics bibliogrpahic software, rather than just the two of you who sometimes glace this way.

However, don't you worry. Big Up Science is enduring. I'm going to concentrate on Science (capital S) and its collision with the pop culture which pervades our lives, or summat.

It's a brave new world. Maybe my spelling will improve. Only time will tell...

No comments: